As we are starting our 2018 I would like to take a step back and highlight the good that came out of 2017.
- I had more time to read last year. Reading is something I enjoy but was unable to maximize in the past and now I am starting to amass books again. Yes, I still prefer the paper bound books rather than the digital one. Nothing like the smell of paperbacks and libraries with old books. Hmm…
- I am much better in attitude and gratitude. This I am really proud of. And you know what? The more I practice it, I am finding more reasons to be grateful.
- I gained more friends. The real kind. As people come and go, it is always a good thing that you find new people and develop deeper, meaningful friendships with them.
- I cut back on social media and mass media. So much garbage and negative news out there! I didn’t miss them to be honest.
- Financially speaking, I was much better at handling it than ever before. These days I am even finding this to be an interest – increasing wealth.
- Good things are happening on the job front. I am also much better at handling the stress that comes with it.
- I got to travel more this year. Even the work travels allowed me to mix business and pleasure. Sweet!
- Everyone of my love ones were relatively healthy. Not probably in good shape (I need to be in better shape to be honest) but no major illnesses and accidents.
- Relationship wise I am happy. It will always be a work in progress but it continues to inspire me to be a better person.
- Lastly, happiness is still my main purpose in life. And so far I am still on track.
And here are some of my favorite photos I took from last year: